A working product and paying customers in just 11 days!
In This Episode...
- An interview between Dan and Ben Mann showcasing some of the great results Ben has been achieving lately with his products Playgroup and Tinylog.
Ben shares a number of excellent ideas and tips about:
- The benefit of launching your product to a single first customer and focusing on them to ensure the product is working well and they are getting value.
- Getting up early in the day to get a good block of uninterrupted time to make progress.
- Tackling more difficult things first and leaving smaller/easier jobs for moments when you're just not feeling it.
- Enjoying yourself and finding fun by doing things you've never done before.
Check Out Ben's Work
Reach Out to Ben on Twitter
Other Resources and People Mentioned in This Episode
- Noah Bragg
- Product Journey, the podcast produced by Ben and his co-host Noah.
- The Mom Test by Rob Fitzpatrick
- Obviously Awesome by April Dunford
- Justin Jackson
- Indie hackers
Shout outs this week go to Noah Bragg and Justin Jackson for the positive contributions they are making with Ben and his work. In particular, I really value the influence they are having with Ben sharing his work in public - we're all benefiting from being able to follow along.
Join in With the Show
- If you have a question, feedback or suggestions for a topic, I would love to hear from you.
- I also welcome short snippets about your own product journey which we might go through on the show.
- You can get in touch via Twitter: @SpeakOfProducts or @mrdanmiller.
- Subscribe to the show on your favourite podcast player, or wherever you get your podcasts, by searching for Speaking of Products.
Please Give a Rating
- Ratings help other people find out about the show.
- If you enjoy the show, please consider giving us a rating on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Spotify.
- Speaking of Products is a creation of Miller Productions.
- I'm Dan Miller and you are a fantastic product maker. All the best with whatever you are working on, and...
- Remember to keep Speaking of Products.
- Thanks for listening, I'll catch you next time.